- MAIN ROOM
- White Design is a company with twenty years of experience in the construction and installation of ISG Soka Gakkai International cultural centers.
- Study and design of the rooms on site
- Choice of materials, finishes and models of various sizes
- Construction of platforms equipped with built-in electrical systems
- Here are some of the main rooms of the ISG Buddhist cultural centers designed and built by White Design in recent years
- BUTSUDAN for ISG Courses
- White Design also offers and builds large transportable Butsudans for external courses developed by the International Soka Gakkai. It is a wooden Butsudan with sliding doors covered in stone and equipped with side lighting systems.
- They measure 130 x 80 x 25 centimeters and are delivered with a rigid wooden packaging in order to protect and preserve them during transport
- Below is an example of white Butsudan with stone-clad doors delivered to the Dutch Soka Gakkai division
Below another Butsudan made for the external courses of the International Soka Gakkai, a wooden butsudan, painted in black and with doors covered in bamboo wood, delivered to the Italian SGI division
For information and free estimates for setting up cultural centers and planning of Butsudan for external courses, write to:
or call us at
+39 338 48 10 168